Presented by: Jenny Beilsmith, M.S.Ed Coach, Author, Speaker How to Overcome Leadership Blindspots: The Benefit of Seeing Differently
Jenny Beilsmith is a certified coach, speaker, author and trainer who specializes in working with leaders and professionals across multiple industries and at all levels on mindset and leadership development. Her in-depth, results-orientated approach to developing the inner leader brings the highest level of effectiveness. Jenny’s dynamic workshops and seminars capitalize on her true passion for personal development and empowerment, leading to peak personal and professional performance. Recent clients include: Edward Jones, Berkshire Hathaway, YWCA, Mueller Prost, Rodan+Fields and many more corporations and non-profits. Her expertise has been featured in publications and podcasts which makes her a sought-after speaker.
- Identify trends in leadership development
- Understand leadership behaviors and blindspots and how they impact effectiveness
- Learn about the DiSC “Work of Leaders” leadership model and how it can be used to drive peak performance
- Leadership and Navigation
- Relationship Management
In the U.S, billions of dollars annually are spent on leadership training but only 23% of leaders are rated as effective. Leadership development is crucial to every organization’s success. The critical question is, how can Human Resource leaders help others to reach peak performance and effectiveness?
In this presentation, you’ll learn how to..
- Uncover a leader’s awareness of their strengths, challenges and blindspots to develop and become better skilled.
- Discover the gap between actual behaviors and desired leadership behaviors so leaders can lead from their strengths and design action steps for the challenged areas.
- Increase awareness and potential which can positively impact direct reports as well as effectively execute a leaders role of vision, building alignment and execution.