MKS Instruments, Inc.
1791 Deere Ave.
Irvine, CA 92606
Irvine, CA 92606
We are looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter that excels at sourcing and recruiting talent.
- Partners with hiring managers and HR Reps to develop position profiles, candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and assessment plans specific to a given requisition/position. Provides clear position and candidate specifications so the interview team can effectively match candidates to the requirements.
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies which identify internal and external candidates for positions through passive and active sourcing methods, direct sourcing, social media and employee referrals. Evaluates sourcing results throughout the course of a search and makes alterations as needed.
- Consults with hiring managers throughout the course of a search to provide updates, facilitate candidate debrief discussions and recommend course corrections. Keeps hiring managers abreast of recruiting activities; ensures they are aware of trends and challenges; and maintains consistency in the candidate assessment process, recommending assessment approaches as needed. Influences decisions based on business knowledge and relationships
- Communicates with candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure an optimal candidate experience.
- Guides business to effective review of candidate information to facilitate well informed hiring decisions.
- Assignment length 3-6 months
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in full cycle recruiting with a strong focus on assessing talent, both in person and virtually
- Experience using rigorous analysis to determine effective solutions to a variety of recruiting related challenges
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively identify and prioritize the most critical tasks
- Results-oriented and driven to achieve and exceed goals
- Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
Jan 11, 2018
Feb 10, 2018
Please Contact ((Kay.Nishii@newport.com)) for additional information. You can also apply to the position directly by clicking on the following link: [[https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MKSINSTRUMENTS&cws=1&rid=1560]]