Orange County, CA5th Annual NHRA Southern California Summit
5th Annual NHRA Southern CA Summit
November 5, 2019 | 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Half Day Human Resources & Leadership Conference
Keynotes about the Future of Work & Leading Through Change, Culture and the Evolution of Business
Join over 350 professionals on November 5, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County to walk away with recipes and key action items inspired by stories and “secret sauces” from our keynotes.
Who should attend?
- HR Practitioners (CHRO / VP, Director, Manager Levels)
- Functional Business Executives and Leaders
- Community Business Vendors and Partner
Keith Ferrazzi is the Chairman and Founder of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a research institute founded on the pillars of behavioral science and its effects on business. Keith started his career as the youngest CMO at Deloitte Consulting, then went onto become CMO of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, founded and sold two companies, and solidified his status as a successful entrepreneur. Keith now works with high-impact teams within Fortune 100 companies all over the world transforming and cultivating behavioral change, radically affecting business operations.
Through his research institute, Keith has cultivated a business approach that he calls leading without authority. It is the process of unleashing behavioral attitudes in the workforce that are in service to each other in order to effect radical, impactful and positive organizational change — in essence behavioral reengineering. With this fundamental shift in human behavior, co-elevation begins to happen. And that’s where the magic begins.
As the author of the NY Times #1 bestseller Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone, a regular contributor to publications such as Harvard Business Review, Fortune Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, a much sought-after expert guest of television, podcasts and radio, Keith has established himself as the premier thought leader for unlocking powerful networks for productivity and growth— both professional and personal.
In addition to his work as an expert of business transformation, Keith is passionate about his philanthropy work through Greenlight Giving, which includes his work with Guatemala, Mexico, Big Task Weekend, and his work to transform the foster care system, which is a particular love of his, as he has two foster sons. Additionally, Keith enjoys hosting friends and family at his home in Los Angeles, and is very committed to fitness of mind and body.
Ann Rhoades will be sharing her experiences and insights about how high-performing individuals and organizations use leadership, teamwork, values and workforce systems to achieve results. She will draw on her successful career as a human resources executive in a variety of service-based industries such as Southwest Airlines, Promus Hotel Corporation, JetBlue Airways and Healthcare. She will emphasize the importance of company values and hiring and retaining “A” players. Her presentation will focus on case examples and experiences in building teamwork within the culture of organizations to offer strategies for creating better integrated and coordinated teams.
Sponsorships are available, as well as booths and tables for the event.
Please contact Kevin Shearer email@example.com or
JC Carrion JCarrion@eastridge.com
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.