Rochester, NYBuilding Personal and Organizational Resilience to Lead, Grow and Thrive - FREE for Members!
Resilient leaders are high performing leaders!
This interactive Leadership Development program highlights the need for increased resilience in our workplaces and quickly moves from understanding the definition and the need for resilience to, covering Areas of Practice that can be immediately applied in the workplace and across all spheres of life.
Attendees of the presentation will be actively engaged, consider the needs of their own workplace, and take with them specific techniques and strategies that can be shared and implemented right away!
7:30 – 8:00 am Registration & Networking
8:00 – 9:30 am Presentation
This program has been submitted for 1.5 HR credit hours to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Following the presentation, attendees will be able to;
- Understand the definition of resilience and its applicability to leadership and organizational success.
- Implement strategies to intentionally enhance personal and organizational resilience to create positive performance outcomes.
- Understand the stress response and practice specific techniques to manage stress in the workplace and beyond.
Kristen Fragnoli is a leadership coach with three decades of experience as a leader, facilitator, speaker and teacher. With a focus on mindful leadership, she helps leaders and emerging leaders build self-awareness and leadership know-how so they can tap into their own power, build confidence and presence, and achieve the outcomes they seek. By learning transformative communication skills and building emotional intelligence, professionals can identify and break maladaptive behavior patterns, adopt new, more effective approaches and connect to their deeply held values and vision. She uses proven co-active executive coaching techniques, transformative exercises and helpful assessments to move clients towards success as they define it.
Please contact: Nicole Kier at email@example.com or Lauren Sebring at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations permitted up to 24 hours prior to event.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.