Rochester, NYHoliday Social
Join us for an evening of fun, laughter, drinks, food, and networking – all while supporting a great cause! Attendees will enjoy appetizers, a pasta station, and one free drink ticket (as well as cash bar). Be sure to try one of our signature holiday cocktails!
Attendees will also receive a $10 shopping voucher upon arrival to the event, which can be applied toward a purchase from our onsite vendors OR donated to our event charities.
Come prepared to browse among onsite vendors selling their wares, and find unique gifts just in time for the holidays! Proceeds will benefit The Coffee Connection and One World Goods.
- Date: Tuesday, December 10th, 5:30 – 9:00 PM
- Location: Ballroom 384 at City Grill | 384 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607 | Complimentary valet parking
- Cost (Members): $10 per ticket
- Cost (Non-Members): $20 per ticket
The Coffee Connection – Brewing a Brighter Tomorrow
Since 2001, The Coffee Connection (formerly the Women’s Coffee Connection) has been one of Rochester’s premiere coffee roasters, providing savory coffee and unique merchandise to the Rochester community, while supporting social and environmental causes at home and abroad. Founder Nancy Sawyer-Molina began this project in the hopes of helping struggling women in the Rochester area receive valuable employment training and improved interpersonal skills. By providing a valuable mix of counseling and pre-employment training, The Coffee Connection has helped many area women create new lives for themselves.
One World Goods – Not-for-profit, fair trade marketplace with goods from 50+ countries
One World Goods is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the social and economic conditions of artisans around the world through fair trade by providing a marketplace for their products and increasing awareness of global poverty and economic injustice.
- Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours prior to the event.
- Registration will close on December 3, 2019.
For questions regarding registration or cancellations, please contact: Nicole Kier (email@example.com) or Lauren Sebring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.