Ventura County, CAHow to Build a Learning Organization and Improve Employee Engagement in 2020
R. Scott Griffin
SVP – People and Culture
Talent management is as dependent upon talent development as it is on talent acquisition and retention. For organizations to meet their expected resource and intellectual needs of tomorrow they must begin advancing the capabilities of their workforce today. High performing talent expects to grow at a rate faster than their current position provides; therefore, structured learning opportunities will make organization more appealing to these talent pool.
This fast-paced Talent Management program delivers:
• Strategies for developing a learning organization.
• Techniques for advancing an organization through the learning process.
• HR programs that support a learning organization including pros/cons, cost and regulations.
• Explores the impact of employee engagement/disengagement to an organization.
• How programs including “learning initiatives” drive employee engagement and why.
• Key cultural components to drive and maintain employee engagement.
• Review methods for quantifying the Return On Investment (ROI) of Employee Engagement initiatives (including learning and development programs.
Palm Garden Hotel
495 N. Ventu Park Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
7:15 AM Registration & Networking
7:30 AM Breakfast, Introductions
8:00-9:00 AM Program & Q&A
Cost: $28 NHRA members ($23 in-transition) $38 non-members – RSVP by Monday, September 24, 2019
RSVP: https://www.humanresources.org/meetings-events/ (Ventura County) or Call Paul Dryman 805.371.1264
*This program has been approved for 1.25 credit hours by the HR Certification Institute. It is offered by the National Human Resources Association and delivered by the Ventura County Affiliate. The National HR Association is a recognized provider of recertification credits.”
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.