St. Louis, MOMastering LinkedIn for Marketing and Recruiting
Kathy Bernard is the CEO of WiserU.com and a gifted speaker, corporate LinkedIn trainer, and consultant. She trains groups and individuals to maximize LinkedIn for sales, marketing, or recruiting –100% tailored to your specific needs. Her company, WiserU, LLC, also provides LinkedIn profile and company page optimization services so your company can score extremely high for what you do, or what you sell, on the world’s largest business network — LinkedIn.
Before launching WiserU, Bernard was an award-winning corporate communications leader, racking up 27 awards for communications excellence on behalf of Enterprise Holdings, CBS Radio, Caleres, and the (Agriculture) Equipment Dealers Association. She was named a “Top 100 People to Know” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly in 2019.
She has personally coached 1,500+ individuals, reached more than 1.5 million people through her popular WiserUTips.com blog, and led more than 1,000 training sessions, including many webinars on JobTransition.TV. Book her today for expert group or individual LinkedIn training.
When: Thursday, September 26, 2019
Where: Maggiano’s Italian Restaurant, #2 The Boulevard St. Louis, Richmond Heights, MO 63017
Doors open at 11:30 am, you are welcome to arrive at any time, lunch will be served at 11:55 am.
Opening remarks and updates will begin at 12:00 pm.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.