Los Angeles, CAReady or Not, Here We Come: (Re)Building the HR Practice
The incremental approach to radical change: Using the story of Stamps.com’s rise, fall, and resurrection, we will take a look into what it takes to walk into either an HR void, or into a survival-based minimalist HR function, and build a transformative, proactive, partner-based HR practice inside a company that may or may not be ready for the change.
In this program you will learn:
- Building the HR Brand
- Assessing with your ears to create…The HR Roadmap: Focusing on Positive Incremental Change
- Living the Brand and Creating Internal Advocates
Lalita Nordquist is a 25+ year HR professional and currently, head of Human Resources at Stamps.com. She holds Master’s degrees in both Psychology and Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University. What she is most proud of, however, is being a mother of two. Lalita is passionate about development and engagement. To that end, she believes in servant leadership and doing all she can to ensure the success of the profession, her team, and to the extent she can, her client base.
Gain unlimited access to everythingAs a member you will gain unlimited access all content, including events, news, career openings and member search. Become a Member
FREEUpgrade at any time
Join the community of the National Human Resources Association. This will allow you to receive information about events, professional development and career openings.
- Unlimited access to events, news, and career openings.*
$4 / per month$50.00 Billed Annually
A student membership is for a person who is currently enrolled in a college or university. Students will be required to present valid proof of enrollment (current student id, transcript or other valid document) prior to approval of membership.
- Discounted member rates at events and professional development programs.
- HRCI Benefit - 3 re-certification credit hours per year and a $25.00 discount off the exam fee.
- Think HR Workplace Pro which includes a team of experts to answer questions 24/7.
- Take advantage of high impact professional development opportunities.
- Begin to build your network in a community of professionals and subject matter experts.
$9 / per month$110 Billed Annually
An individual membership is owned by the member.
- 5 free posting per year for your organization, access HR positions across the US.
- Training & Development - through our training partnerships we offer a wide range of training and development events held around the country.
- Networking Opportunities - Network with HR professionals in you geographical area or other areas around the country.
- Join the premier national community of HR Leaders and Professionals.
$25 / per month$300 Billed Annually
A corporate membership is owned by a company, not the individual. The company can choose to include up to three employees on the NHRA account and will receive up to three discounted registration rates per meeting or event.
- Up to three employees receive the discounted member rate at all events and professional development opportunities.